Thursday, November 30, 2006

Progress...

I'm recovering from an intestinal disorder characterized by abnormal frequency and fluidity of fecal evacuations.

OK! OK!

I had diarrhea. I must have forgotten to wash my hands before dinner a couple of days ago.

Actually, I didn't forget to wash my hands. I always assume my hands are clean whenever it is time to eat, as long as they don't look or smell funny. It is just one of my worst habit. My beloved wife has always been nagging about it.

Hey, I wash my hands at least five times a day. How dirty could they be? My hands are not like my head. It's dirty all the time.

(HAHA)

BTW, I'm having problem with my Yahoo account. It seems that my ID has somehow disappeared from the Yahoo network. I'm not sure what happened, but I would really like to find out. Now, I can't access my web-based mail and my messenger.

It's quite depressing because I've been using that ID ever since I was in form three. It was my first email account, created by Pak Su in a cybercafe in Sungai Petani. I did try out Hotmail, Waumail, yourownemail.com etc2, but I only stick to Yahoo.

As, they say, the first is always the most special, like... "I can't think of a non-sexual metaphor," Dr House #206.


p/s: When is the next episode coming out?

7 comments:

Sir Mute Key Chicks said...

kau makan apa?ke, air dah naik kat kepala...

Pegawai Khalwat said...

Hoh... House #206?
Pirate punya ka?

No wonder you are so good with medical term.

Anonymous said...

Listing for House Season 3 coming out in the US and should be ready for dloads the next day. (Dates are in US format month/day/year)

No. Episode Air Date
301 Meaning 9/5/2006
302 Cane & Able 9/12/2006
303 Informed Consent 9/19/2006
304 Lines in the Sand 9/26/2006
305 Fools for Love 10/31/2006
306 Que SerĂ¡ SerĂ¡ 11/7/2006
307 Son of Coma Guy 11/14/2006
308 Whac-A-Mole 11/21/2006
309 Finding Judas 11/28/2006

Sayuti said...

mr ant: somewhere in between eating something improperly, and that.

mr officer: download version. already watching 308. 309 is still not available.


ok: 309 is not yet out, sir.

Anonymous said...

309 dah kuar la labu. rajin2 la check torrent..

Anonymous said...

lg senang pakai yg ni, as soon as show ko pindah gi column yesterday, look for the torrent

http://www.on-tv-tonight.com

Anonymous said...

nampok gayer ade orng dh switch his Malay+Inggeris blog to fully ENGLISH yer... Hmmmm...