Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Worthless?

Luak Bay Esplanade, Miri
I just came back from Miri. Yes. The trip was only for one day. 25 hours to be exact. Arrived there at 1525hr yesterday, and departed at 1625 today.

And I didn't even get to eat mee kolok.

*Sigh*

However, during lunch, our Miri's office served umai - the Sarawakian sushi - one of our GM's favourite dishes. It was my first time to taste it.

Nice...

As I'm typing this entry, I'm munching the tebaloi I bought from the Pasar Tamu, along with the three freshly salted terubuks in the freezer.

Enough about Miri. There is something even more significant I would like to highlight.

Today is the blog's first anniversary and this is the 100th post! Two milestones achieved on one day. Haha. I'm literary patting myself on the back.

Out of curiosity, I checked how much is my blog worth currently, and I got the following result:




My blog is worth $6,209.94.
How much is your blog worth?


That's more than RM20,000. Not bad. However, I'm a strong believer of 'money is not everything' and I don't believe in 'everything requires money'. Thus, rest assure that I'm not going to use this blog to generate money.

My job pays me enough.

Anyway, as I've indicated some times ago in respond to a comment - which if I'm not mistaken from Dr Roza; I have a long-term plan for this blog. The plan comes in phases.

Since I've achieved two major milestones today, the third phase will begin. Soon.


p/s: Mungkin belum lewat untuk aku mengucapkan selamat menyambut tahun baru hijrah dan selamat hari Asyura kepada kawan2 semua. Selamat2.

10 comments:

~inilah saya~ said...

Iyer..iyer...salam maal hijrah.

sitilina said...

wah! sungguh tidak dpt berjumpa abg uti di sini!!!

Sayuti said...

abg shah: hijrah itu pengorbanan.

adik alom: itulah itu...

k-mie said...

since money is not a big problem to you, why not you turn your blog into money-generating device and instead give me the money. I wouldn't mind accepting it on behalf of you though..

dueng said...

money is not important, it's just essential.

kalau kamu ke sarawak lagi, leh carikan aku tebaloi tak? barang sepeket dua. mak aku ngidam nak makan tebaloi.nanti aku bayar.

salam maal hijrah. sayut, encik firuz kirim salam sama kamu. :P

Sayuti said...

kmie: nahhh... (bukan 'nah' as in 'nah amik!')

dueng: aku pegi sarawak pon setahun sekali. tu pon kalau ada hal. kalau ko nak tebaloi, aku ada lagi kot sepeket dua. nanti aku kasik.

blackpurple @ jowopinter said...

Congratulations...!


Wang bukan segalanya tapi segalanya memerlukan wang..

Bunga Rampai said...

Salam Dik Sayuti,

Wah, dah setahun blog!
Phew, dah entri ke 100!

TAHNIAH Dik, teruskan.

Biarlah kita menjadi tuan kepada wang.

Salam Maal Hijrah :)

Sayuti said...

abg jowo: thanks!

tak juga...


akak bunga rampai: salam akak.

terima kasih.

benar2. jangan jadi hamba wang...

labahlabah said...

mee kolok?
mee kolok=mee maggi
tak sedap mane pung.